Happy 4 year anniversary to my business! This year has been one heck of a roller coaster ride with extreme highs and lows. Highlights included:
– Quitting the Engineering industry to do the bakery business full time (prepared or not, this was the scariest decision of my life)
– Focusing on the wedding industry
– Participating in bridal shows
– Designing and executing my first animatronic cake (Daft Punk Cake follow link here to my blog)
– WINNING AN INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATOR!!! thank you Intuit!!!
– Pushing the envelope on my designs
– Getting published on Cake Central, top engineering websites, and many wedding blog sites including Style Me Pretty!!
I learned so much this year! At times I found myself overwhelmed with different emotions- my experiences have made me laugh, smile, cry, and want to shove my face into a pillow and scream 🙂 I enjoyed all of my growing pains and look forward to 2014!! The 5th year is going to be THE year of pushing the envelope. BRING IT!!!!
The best two cakes I created in 2012 are the following:
Now let’s look at some of the 2013 highlights: